Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Level 8

So I decided (finally) on a name for my "company" that I'm gonna tinker with, "Level 8". Turns out with a lot of google help and searching online there are a lot of other web design/desktop publishing/media companies that have a similar name. That's great to know I'm not the only crazy guy out there thinking of that name, horrible because I'm now associated with them all.

Bought the domain www.lvl8.com and posted just a simple logo picture that I envisioned and my friend Chris was able to polish up for me. I'm sure there will be an infinite amount of revisions made to it over the course of it's existence but I like it for now.

Being out of work right now I should really be more productive however lately the wind seems to be taken out of my sails and I'm not one who enjoys rowing. Tomorrow I plan on getting back into it strong, make a sizable dent into my "clients" sales book and do some work on the new website. Probably going to print up a small batch of business cards so I can eventually seek out new clients.

Thank you also to Chirs and Alvin who are working on getting me plenty of training videos so I can "level up" on my Adobe Suite skills.

No comments:

Post a Comment