Monday, August 30, 2010

So some shit went down...

My fire company went out on a "booze cruise" last Friday and man was it awesome. My friend Gerard was the DJ and did a great job and my probies did wonderful setting up and breaking down. However the end of the cruise there was a little wrench thrown in the gears... by little I mean huge and by gears I mean at my face.

Most guys would be totally happy that their girlfriend grabbed the back of another good looking girls head and deep French kissed her in front of him. Most guys would be even happier when the girls then started playing with each others tits and kissed so passionately (maybe more than she ever kissed me...) and then stuck their hands between each other's legs... yeah. Well I was one of those guys at first... then it became uncomfortable after about a minute so you can imagine what it was like around the 5 minute mark. I admit it, I had the thoughts afterwards like sweet... is this going somewhere? But then I got to talk to my girlfriend. 

I told her that I was kinda uncomfortable with what happened, she told me she was a girl too and it was alright. I said "Then it would be ok if I kissed her too?" to prove a point so she'd know how I felt. Her answer was the obvious one... "No, I'm not going to share you with anyone.". Then she informed me that she had planned a "hook-up" with that same girl and another girl later. Wow... I mean really?!? How the fuck did she plan that one and think it was EVER ok? So... if she wasn't going to cheat clearly I was invited right? Nope. Not that I wanted to really... I'm sorta the jealous type and Ive never done that so I dont know how I'd handle that. Then something started coming out that I never expected.

Now let me preface this with how I feel when people meet alcohol. Alcohol does two things to people's minds; first it turns off the filter and lets all that shit out that they've been holding inside, next it makes people exaggerate. So keep this in mind while you read the following.

After the ordeal above my (ex)girl starts telling me how she's a (insert last name here) and I'm a (insert last name here) and I am a piece of shit. I should just be lucky that she even talks to me because I'm such a piece of shit. After several minutes of this she decides that I am a liar and a cheat and starts telling me since I am a cheat (side note: nope, sorry) that she can cheat on me for as long as she likes too.

By this time we've arrived back at the firehouse from the boat (the kiss happened when the boat was docking) and I needed some space. Well, after a few minutes she found me and started yelling, in front of everyone, how I am a liar and a cheat. Then started punching me in my Lap Band port (she has one too and knows it really hurts). I tried to walk away and she grabbed my collar of my shirt. I got choked a bit and then she broke my gold chain into several pieces and threw them into the busy street. When I got away I went to find the necklace because it had 2 charms on it that mean a lot to me. While looking I hear "Mike, lookout!" and turn to see her running full steam at me and pushes me into the main street's traffic. If I wasn't warned I could've been face down in the right lane and been road kill. This was the point that I realized that it was much much more than a drunken episode (you're probably thinking really? It took this long? C'mon guys, I have a thick skull...).

Well... she came to my house the next morning woke me up around 8:30 banging on my windows (she called like 30 times but the phone was on silent), she HAD to talk to me now (btw I didn't get home until about 2:30am). We talked, she didn't remember some stuff and couldn't believe what I told her (she should ask the other 60 witnesses...). She asked what was worse that she did it in front of everyone or what she said, it was what she said but both. She told me she'd stop drinking... I told her my theory (previously explained). She asked me if I hated her and the answer was an honest yes.

The next day (Sunday) she asked the same question, my answer was the same still. I was beyond pissed. She told me good, because it wasn't working anyway (did someone take reverse psychology classes????). Then she told me she's talked to a few of my friends and they told her everything. "Oh yeah" I said, "who?". She refused to tell me any details (clearly there are none) and said that I had been lying to her and cheating on her for quite some time. Then she started telling me that I shouldnt expect to have a job (I work for her family). She said she'd be civil to me while I looked for something else but I should go and she wasnt going to leave. 

Now I never expected her to leave, nor do I wish to come between her or her family. Seriously though she's telling her parents and everyone that I cheated on her when that's exactly what she did to me... IN FRONT OF ME! Well I spoke with her brother (my boss) this morning and he doesn't want me to leave. I don't want to cause any drama in her family but she's already started today. 

Ugh, I hate drama...

No comments:

Post a Comment