Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Progress... in the right direction?

Level 8 Website : bare-bones placeholder splash page
Client's sales book - 33% done with the major outline/page designs
New client search - not started
Training videos - approx. 10% done (there are a lot of vids. thanks to Chris)

Next client deadline - 13 days
Client expectations - High (they now know I've lost my job and have "all this free time"...)
My outlook - favorable, I think I can get a great chunk of work completed at my current skill level
My goal - Complete framework of book and at least 60% of content by 3/23

Also I have my surgery coming up. I just received all of my liquid meal replacement drinks in the mail, tomorrow I am going to try one to see how it tastes. Which reminds me, this weekend's Department dinner is going to be my last drinking episode until probably like 2 months after my surgery (May 26th-ish) so I'll be operational by Memorial Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment